Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 1
Monday, 24 February 2020
Comment
Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 1
Facebook or on Google those are supposed to be things to alert Google saying hey look these other Authority websites that are indexing websites that are mentioning this other website is there showing up on these other websites the name address or phone number and obviously if you can build the
extra thing into n AP which is W so n AP W name address phone number and website if you can get a you know link from a citation website it's going to be even better so you have a couple different types of citation websites that you can build citations from the first is generic websites like Yelp
Facebook Google my business
you know there's tons of other generic indexing websites yellow pages then you have niche citation build citation websites like for instance if I'm in the SEO nation on building citations from another website that you can list your name address phone number on that is
relevant to SEO so let's say it's like Moz comm or something then you have location specific citations and location specific means that if you're in a town like I'm in Colorado and I get a citation from another website that is in Colorado that's going to be even more valuable so the most valuable
sedation you can get is an each local citation and yes this works for both local and national websites so if you're trying to get out of the sandbox and you're on a national website you're like well you know I don't really have an address it's good to at least try to get a citation with even just your phone number and your business name and your URL on other you know relevant citation type websites
like Yelp or Facebook or whatever and that will actually help you get out of the sandbox faster and then obviously again sharing on social medias supposed to get you out of this sandbox faster because you're you know getting signals from other frequently crawled websites sent over to your website that you know Google Spyder basically will crawl a website that's a high priority website like Facebook
or something and then that spider will actually go out from there and then go try to crawl whatever website that thing is pointing to especially if that post or whatever is linking to your website has a lot of engagement a lot of signals which we'll be talking about more in a second how you can actually
rank higher and get faster results from doing that and lastly again is in order to get out of the sand
boxes it's submitting your URL on Google search console
which is really easy to do if you guys don't know how to do it I can show you pretty quickly here all you're basically doing is going over to Goodwill typing in search console and you're gonna go to the website that you want to index faster so this is chaser com so I could go to URL inspection take one of my URLs that I want to get indexed or let's say I changed a URL if I change URL then meaning like I you know updated the content or
something and I wanted to get that picked up by Google as fast as possible then I would just put the URL and ask for Google to reindex that you were all letting it know that it got changed or that I added.
0 Response to "Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 1"
Post a Comment