Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 10

Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 10

 



 Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 10


But then you end up trying to figure out how to actually run a business you know I was getting all these clients that wanted SEO I was getting them SEO results but then I was losing a lot of clients because I didn't know how to run a business I didn't know how to maintain an agency I didn't know



 how to do you know management I didn't know how to do all the things that come with doing SEO and so that's why again you know you don't want to sell SEO you want to bring people in with SEO but then you want to end up selling them marketing another question we got from Tony says why


does SEO actually take longer to get results and it's because you know it depends on where you're at if you have a following like Bryan Dean it could take two days to rank number one for a very competitive keyword if you have a small local site that's brand new and maybe has like only like or maybe it's been around for a couple years but has no authority that's gonna be a big problem for you because Google's gonna be like why would I want to rank this tomorrow if I've never seen this

website really do any sort of SEO or any sort of strong marketing or any sort of strong branding



 so a lot of times why people don't get results fast is because they're not spending their time trying to build the things that matter and their business instead they're doing you know analysis paralysis or they're focused on you know helping clients and getting referrals and so they forget to work on the things that actually matter which is their own marketing and that's why it ends up taking longer to rank


because you've just started working on your marketing and so Google and your customers potential customers have no idea who you are so they're not going to try to be you know top of mine or topper result Ted says what's up Ted what my main concern when hiring SEO is is I don't know if they are



buying blackhat backlinks to get an immediate boost

 most of them do so that's why I wouldn't hire SEO people to build backlinks or anybody to build backlinks for that matter you want to focus on hiring people who folk can help you with your marketing and very specific tasks so when I have


people help me I'm either having one person do content one person do social stuff one person do maybe some on page but I'm not going to just hire one person to do all the SEO for everything because most the time when you hire one SEO they're gonna optimize some title tags they're gonna get you some rankings and that's going to be pretty much it they're gonna move on in the next client so instead of hiring an SEO try to hire somebody that's very specific of what they do maybe


somebody is very good at content writing maybe somebody who's very good at Facebook ads but just focus on hiring somebody that's very specific now if you wanted to have somebody help with the overall marketing strategy as a whole then you'd want to hire somebody that either is going to be consulting for you and give you an idea on who you need to hire and the type of people that are going to be that you're going to be working for you or you need to hire somebody that's going to run an


agency and they do a whole multitude of things and they have a very good reputation Tony says follow-up question about authority noob aren't all the other sites you're competing with doing these things to like Louis local listings and optimization and on-page well yeah I mean theoretically when it comes to marketing nobody's really doing anything unique everybody's pretty much doing the same thing but again when it comes down to is what are the things that you can do to retain your


engagement to retain your audience because a lot of the reason why that stuff is ranking is because again it's one of the tips I told you it was tip number five which is creating an engagement and gameplan an opt-in gameplan a lot of people who search my stuff they continually give me the authority of having brand related searches you know user generated signals all these things user



generated so sorry social signals so what ends up happening excuse me so what ends up happening is I end up breaking higher because I'm focusing and not just on Google I'm focusing on trying to create a brand that does marketing in multiple avenues like YouTube Facebook review generation strategies common generation strategies you you kind of get what I'm saying this has been great thank you
 chase you're welcome David thanks for coming alright so that's pretty much it sorry about the

stopping now because I know a lot of you guys have questions 

I would encourage some of you if you have the time again head over to Center comm get the free time once we talked about get the local SEO template get the free national or just SEO temp for phase SEO template and always if you guys have any extra questions you can always send me an email it's I met chase runner comm that's the


letter I alert em at chase Turner calm I'll actually put that in chat and you know I'm pretty much open to talking to people whenever so don't feel afraid like oh she doesn't have time or that kind of thing if you send me an email and it catches my eye I will respond and for the most part if you're looking to


work with me or work or get help or whatever just let me know and I'll usually actually get on a quick phone call with you and discuss anything you're looking to do so that's it for today guys thank you all for joining me and until we see y'all next time happy s feeling happy marketing and we'll see you guys next time bye........

1 Response to " Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 10"

Iklan Atas Artikel

adz