Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 8
Wednesday, 26 February 2020
1 Comment
Top Ten Ways To Get SEO Results FAST in 2020 part 8
we need content when you need a content budget we need to be spending our time on the things that's going to move the needle and not just be sitting in the background waiting for you to send us content or waiting for you to hire a Content writer so that's why within all my projects I just build them as
part of the content and I'll just buy the content myself because I don't want to have to deal with waiting for the client to buy the content and the last thing is indexing your site through Google search console which we already kind of talked about in the first one but obviously if you want to show up as fast as possible Google make sure you are getting your website indexed as fast as possible so you
can go search console with that method I showed you in tech tip one alright so that's pretty much the ten tips for ranking as quickly as possible on Google that's how I've been able to rank local sites within the first month using basically everything we talked about there and as well national websites doesn't funny how many questions 100% organic SEO says and they kill your performance and blame you yeah well you can't always blame the client a lot of the time the reason why the clients aren't
ranking is because of the expectation
you set for them so if they don't know what they're supposed to be doing and you're like well we need content and you know we're just going to wait on you and you know the clients gonna take forever that's sort of your fault you should have budgeted that into your strategy okay so Tony said how did you rank authority nuke so fast without link building our national rankings theirs does another size trying to rank for that keyword what made you rank so actuallyinteresting story about that David or sorry Tony I actually not only ranked that in a month I out ranked everybody two times prior to that with two other websites and I competed against my own SEO on the third time so it was pretty hard to do but I basically challenged myself within my local SEO program I thought okay well what if I could live for everybody cuz a lot of people were
doubting me back then
I was thinking what if I could in live real time go and rank this by buying the domain so people could literally see me buy a brand new domain and and in all these videos I'm actually buying the domain I'm setting up the you know the keyword strategy I'm mapping all the keywords out as you can see there here's the WordPress site I made and in literally you know onemonth you can see it was already ranking let me bring it over here where is it I don't know where it went oh there it is it was already ranking on the first page so the way I did that again is just you know everything that we talked about here you can see I did content I did set up the content management
system got the exact match well I didn't actually I used a domain that was an exact match it probably would have been faster if I would have done exact match I did some keyword research mapped on all the keywords that content I'm using the local SEO check so I have a free local SEO checklist if you
type in local SEO checklist chase
Reiner and you give me more brand related searches you can see here I actually have the exact template that I used to rank this in a month and this is completely free you can see every single page that I mapped to the website you can see that the title tags that Iactually put for the different URLs I can show you every single system that I use so I use how do I verify my Google my business where I built my citations from all the site a all the markup I use for schema the different plugins I set up on the website so you can take this whole list and download it
and use the exact replication that I used for that website so I hope that hopefully that answers the question all right next question we got is from David David says chase when optimizing a click-
through click-through rate by changing title tags do you try to keep the brand company name in there does that matter to stop stuffing in Google's eyes so I usually just put the brand in the title tag if it's like a brand related page like for instance let's say the home page so like chase our intercom you know our chase trainer SEO best SEO
sad
ReplyDelete