best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part  8

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 8

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part  8


So if we're trying to compete with 700 words it's probably not what people are looking for when they're looking for this kind of stuff you can see this again huge massive pages and and and we can also figure out what type of layout people are looking for so these people are looking for a sort of a guide on how to actually do an audit right which is kind of what we'd want to make we'd want to


make sort of a guide now ours is more of a product type landing page which people don't seem to be as interested in when they're looking for this keyword so if we wanted to match that and rank this a little bit higher probably want to match that layout add some more words to it let's keep on scrolling by we can see that the bounce rate is pretty good it's at 46% meaning that when people get to it they liked it and also we know that when people click on the result they also really want it they got what we got a twenty two percent conversion rate meaning 22 percent of the people hitting the website



they want this thing they're converting we got a two out a two minute 50 second a bird session duration on that page which is really good and if we scroll over as more we got the number of backlinks again I don't really spend a lot of time looking at this stuff but if you want to you're always.


welcome to backlinks :


they try to spend my time not doing that stuff and then everything else over here to the right is just you know more information if you want it but yeah I mean that's pretty much the first part about phase two and again what you're gonna do is you're gonna get clients so I started doing this from my own site you could see here these are all of the different keywords that I mapped my pages so one thing that I did do is if the keywords not showing up yet but I'm still getting visits and sessions right here you see I have a 2,000 sessions for it what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna map this keyword and the way I map it is I just figure out okay well what would be the best keyword for this it says SEO secrets I can plug it into HR EPS and actually see what it's showing up for already if it is



showing up for anything and look at it here let's see SEO:

 secrets there it is so average precision 44 SEO secrets volume and keyword difficulty 10 so if I plug it in here now we know it's all mapped out even though we don't have data on it for search console yet this is what you're gonna start doing month two and three if you have to skip phase two and again you might have to skip phase two because if you're working with clients that don't have any so any data a lot of clients don't even have their analytics set up so what you're probably gonna have to do is go to phase three over here and start mapping out all the content now what I like to do is I like to just figure it out okay how often do they want to publish content and what is their content budget so if they want to you know publish let's say four or five articles a week then we probably are gonna need four or five hundred dollars a week



depending on who's gonna be doing the content but the idea is that you want to figure out what the URL is gonna be for that so let's say we started a new SEO guide let's call it the let's say we wanted to rank for I'll just take some of my keywords that over here let's check out our list keyword explorer let's find a low difficulty key or within our range which you know again we're around ten to thirty so let's say like SEO business cards was a keyword I wanted to go for so I could create a new page call it SEO so let maybe it's a blog so we do slash blog slash SEO business cards and then we could figure


out the KD which we saw was zero and the search rate was sixty next thing we'd want to do is figure out the word count I have a software that I use for this it's called bench marketer I got it made for me and really what it does you just put in your keyword and it'll actually tell you what the word count is for the keyword that you're going for and actually forgot to put in here the actual keyword name I don't know why I would do that so we put that over there to the right and we would just say query so SEO business cards boom and we would just put that here what this will do is it'll go and it'll crawl



this keyword and it'll tell us based on the top 10 pages it'll go and find all these different pages what their average word count is what their average image count and you could just pull that say okay well we need 2000 words and if you have a Content budget let's say it's 500 dollars a week something like that and you know you're paying like let's say you know 10 cents per word then you would know okay well we can actually multiply these two together until we hit 500 and just you can see how many articles will actually be written per month but you you wanna usually if you're going for local


you want to you want to go for local keywords first and then even for local sites you wanna start going for national searches like this because once you do that you're gonna start bringing in traffic nationally and then you can start bringing going into phase 4 and phase 4 the point of this is that you want to set up two platforms that you're targeting so you could target google and you could target youtube or you could target google you can target Facebook I mainly target YouTube and Facebook and I'll tell you why in a second what you want to do to trick algorithms these days whether it's.


Google Facebook YouTube is you want to get traffic:

 from one of these platforms and get that traffic to interact with a post on another platform because it's gonna look like a new user and if you didn't catch what I said right there let me just redo that so let's say I get a bunch of comments on this video


 right here well I'm not really too concerned about comments on this video I want to take people who are we're opting into my YouTube channel and I want them to go comment on Facebook because that's to Facebook gonna look like a brand new user and what that does is it matches me to more new users because that's the way organic growth works is based off engagement these days you don't want to get comments from people who are already on your YouTube channel on your YouTube channel because it just looks like existing people you want new new so that's why you target two platforms at once then what you do is you set up something like mini chat or snapchat or whatever we'll just say


we set up mini chat and then you're going to set up an autoresponder for whatever you want people to opt-in to so like let's say I wanted people to opt into this this template right here what I'm going to do is I'm going to set up a system on many chats so that whenever people opt in for it I'm gonna ask people for engagement on a on a different platform like I talked about so if I get let's say let's say I get let me show you let's say I get this right here my SEO resources boom so 34 percent.

0 Response to "best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 8"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

adz