best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part  9

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 9

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part  9



conversion rate was pretty good so this is where I set this up so I says download all my secret resources when people click send this to me and ask them to leave a comment once they leave a comment it sends them the resources and I of course have that tracked on analytics now what you


want to do is you want to do the same thing and you want to set up multiple free CTAs or you want a free.

 CTA and a paid CT:


 on what you're doing so for me I offer you know my I offer my templates for free like in this video and then I offer something like my certification that's one paid one free and you do the same thing for anything that you work on so whether it's on YouTube Facebook wherever you



want to have a free offer and a paid offer and the whole idea is that you want your main metrics to be engagement and opt-ins if you're not getting a good amount of engagement and opt-ins per day on whatever you're doing your traffic doesn't matter it's like it just doesn't so the reason for that is


because let's say you're getting all this traffic to these pages let's say you're getting all these clicks if these pages aren't getting engagement or opt-ins they have no value there's no there's no reason to be having them if you're only focused on sales then you're gonna lose because most your sales are not going to happen until you remark it to people so instead of having cold traffic what you do is you set up like something like mini chat and you offer the freed and the paid offer because most people are



gonna opt in to the free offer then you control your traffic you can see here my audience has been growing pretty steadily we got in the last day went from 1266 subscribers to 13 16 that means that that means almost a hundred people opted in to my free templates and the more people I get opting in my free templates the more I get I trade them for engagement and the more I get engagement the


more I organically grow and the more I organically grow the more opt-ins I get and it just snowballs and you can just keep doing that so like for instance let's say I needed more let's say I needed more content for this.

SEO roadmap page because we know that the content slow or let's say we need :

more Authority for the page all we have to do is we have to just go we click on this page we go ok this is the page we need to target and we go contact our audience we say hey well trade you something for engagement on this post or first shares or whatever we need reviews yada yada even links if that's what you want to do I don't do that but that's what you want to do and it usually helps


me rank these things higher the cool thing is is that you can actually use this template for anything it doesn't just have to be Google you could actually grab sort of the same metrics here for a YouTube video and do the same thing but we'll make a different spreadsheet for that later because you're


probably already pretty overwhelmed so if we go back to face 4 we want to make sure we have free CTAs for our main pages we want a user-generated content gameplan meaning that you know for these pages that we want to rank.

0 Response to "best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 9"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

adz