best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 10

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 10

best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 10




we have user-generated content because we can't do too much you can only message these people about once every 24 hours you didn't want monthly free offers and funnel goals that you could continue to optimize so you just keep putting out new and more and more stuff so like for instance the reason why I make these templates and stuff besides it helping myself is that I can give these


away to people for free for more engagement and that just snowballs so that's why you want to just keep making free offers and new funnels like the one I'm talking about and then all you want to do is just keep a be testing your funnels you know if there's a low conversion rate you want to try to raise that up it's pretty self-explanatory now if you take all four of the things I just told you about today I guarantee you that you will be a thousand light years ahead of pretty much anybody on internet like it's not even comparable II close like if you can do this you you will you will win that's just how it


works like you win you make insane money :

I use this method for for like huge clients and it's nuts what it does even for my own websites it pretty much anything I touch blows up these days because of this stuff well there's a local site national site whatever so that's pretty much it I mean that's really all you have to do I mean I know it was probably pretty complicated but if you want to see this in action all the different phases you want to you want to watch the you know I think it's like 25 hours 20 hours of course material where actually teaches to a 15 year old and he's able to do these audits

himself from beginner:

 to an he was 15 in high school I was able to teach him all this stuff and that's what the program is along with me sending you leads and me sending you giving you templates like this and getting on calls with you and making sure that you're successful I only let a couple people into the program per month but if you want to get it I have recommend you get it and you can always give me a call as well I think my phone number is let's see is this it yeah that's my phone number so if you if you text this number or if you call this number you can get on the phone mail I'll answer the


phone or you leave a message:

 I'll call you back and we can get you into the program and I can and I can get you started doing this stuff with clients you can run your own business I was making sixty K a month doing this for clients so yeah that's pretty much it I hope you guys enjoyed the video let me know if you have any questions and I will leave the the template and everything in the description so


you can check it out make sure you do leave some user-generated content on this video and if you see any of my other stuff on Facebook or wherever else make sure you leave a comment there too it helps me out makes me reach more people just like we were talking about so that's it for today guys hopefully you enjoyed that and we'll see you next time bye.

0 Response to "best thing you will ever learn about SEO Part 10"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

adz